iPhone Sports Betting Apps
Placing bets on your favorite sports from your iPhone or iPad device is the epitome of convenience in the modern gambling age. Today, there are numerous iPhone friendly sports betting applications available for users to take advantage of. The sports gambling apps listed in this guide are a little different in that they are web-based which means there is no native app download required.
Players are able to place wagers on sports and leagues from around the world using sports gambling applications. This page was developed exclusively for Apple users and has information on the top rated iPhone and iPad sports wagering apps on the market today, how these programs function, wagering types and more.
Top Rated iPhone Sports Betting Apps
Is It Legal To Place Bets From My iPhone?
Yes, you can place wagers through mobile sportsbooks as long as they are licensed and regulated offshore. Offshore governments issue licenses to sportsbook operators and their corresponding gaming commissions impose strict regulations. All of the sportsbook apps listed in this guide have been screened by our team of mobile sports betting analysts to ensure they meet the conditions necessary to be labeled as legal companies.
Most international countries have gambling laws that support all types of mobile gambling, including sports betting. The United States is stricter in terms of gambling laws, but they have no rules against using licensed and regulated offshore operators.
What Types Of Sports Can I Wager On?
You can bet on sports and leagues from around the world using these types of iPhone applications. You will find betting lines from popular international leagues like the English Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, MLS, NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA and more. We’ve provided a list of some of the common sports categories you can expect to find:
- Auto Racing
- Horse Racing
- And More…
Which Wagering Types Are Available?
iPhone sports betting apps support multiple wagering types which helps create a more rounded betting experience to accommodate all types of bettors. With so many different wagering types, you can keep the sports gambling experience fresh and unique. Check out our list of wagering types below:
- Point Spread Bets – When you place a wager on the point spread, you are betting on a team to either win or lose by a certain amount of points. For example, if you bet on a team to win by at least 5 points, your bet won’t be successful unless that point margin is hit, regardless of whether they win.
- Money Line Bets – Betting on the money line is picking a team to win outright with no regard for the point spread. It is a simpler wagering structure, especially for novice bettors.
- Total Bets – Totals are otherwise known as over/under bets. It involves betting on whether or not the final score will be higher or lower than a predetermined amount.
- Parlays – Parlays are a combination of smaller bets into one large wager. For example, a parlay would consist of betting on the outcomes of 3 separate games. All 3 outcomes must come true in order for the wager to be successful.
- Props – Props involve betting on a specific scenario in a game, an example of a prop bet would be wagering on whether a certain player scores a goal in a soccer match. Props are a wide category and include all types of wagers. The more specific the bet, the more money you stand to make.
- Futures – Future bets are when you wager on an outcome well ahead of when it actually happens. An example would be betting on a team to win the NBA Championship at the beginning of the season.
iPhone Real Money Sports Gambling App FAQs
Can I Use My iPad To Bet On Sports?
Yes, you can as responsive design technology allows these mobile friendly sportsbooks to look and function the same as they would on a desktop on your smaller iPhone screen. Responsive design keeps physical and functional elements consistent across screen size dimensions. Basically, it helps to optimize a website for mobile use.
Are There Sportsbook Bonuses For Mobile Users?
iPhone bettors can utilize multiple bonus types to help increase their bet amounts at no additional cost. The most common type is known as a match bonus, which is when the sportsbook matches your initial deposit by a percentage up to a specific amount. Other sportsbook bonuses support mobile and cryptocurrency betting.
We recommend you read the terms and conditions of each bonus before accepting it, as there are stipulations that must be met before making your withdrawal.
How Often Are Betting Lines Updated?
iPhone sports betting app betting lines are updated frequently to keep in line with the latest sports fixtures. The types of props and futures available may differ based on which application you use, but most odds for point spreads/moneylines remain the same across the board.
Additional Platforms Supporting Mobile Sports Betting Apps: